What is your exchange policy?
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY FOR ALL ITEMS:
The merchandise was purchased only through www.BellyBandit.com or by telephone at 1.888.80.BELLY
- All exchanges must be authorized within fourteen (14) days of original receipt of delivery;
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of authorization.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed and free from any lotions, oils.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Belly Bandit hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- All unworn Belly Bandits must be free of damage, any signs of wear including creases, stretching, stains or any other visible signs of usage.
- Compression products immediately form to your body shape if worn for any length of time. Remember to only briefly try on products if you are considering an exchange; All returned items must be unused, in its original packaging, in saleable condition with any clothing tags, stickers or company information still attached.
- Any bands returned damaged and/or worn will be denied an exchange & returned to you at your expense.
- All authorized transactions will be credited to the original credit card used, less any restocking fee and less the original shipping and handling fees charged to you. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement.